National Nanny Recognition Week 2021
September is one of our favorite times of the year because we get to honor our amazing nannies with National Nanny Recognition Week, which is September 19-25th. We have some great giveaways next week, so be sure and follow us on social media for more details and to enter.
Monday, September 20th An annual membership to the International Nanny Association, the authority on in-home child care. They provide information, networking opportunities, and professional development for nannies around the world.
Tuesday, September 21st Gift cards to 300 East, 2 Scoops Creamery, and Paper Skyscraper in our Dilworth/South End neighborhood.
Wednesday, September 22nd Gift cards to Cabo Fish Taco, Pop Bar, and Amelie’s French Bakery for a fun time out in NODA.
Thursday, September 23rd A burgundy Kate Spade tote, perfect for all of your nanny supplies in a beautiful fall color.
Friday, September 24th Our Carolina Super Nanny Award winner will be announced. The prize includes a trophy, gift basket, recognition certificate, gift card, and of course- bragging rights for the year.
We hope our families will be sure to celebrate National Nanny Recognition Week. Showing appreciation for your nanny’s help and support is so important. Here are some ideas for nice things you can do.
- Give him/her an afternoon off along with a gift card for a mani/pedi or a gift basket with self care items for them to unwind with.
- Surprise your nanny with breakfast when they arrive or bring home their favorite dinner after work.
- A cash bonus to show your appreciation is always a great idea.
- Flowers, candy, balloons are fun ways to celebrate this special week.
- Everyone loves gift cards for shopping, entertainment, and food.
- Have your kids make crafts or signs for your nanny to take home.
- A bonus day off with pay is a thoughtful reward for a job well done.
A special thank you to our great nannies for their hard work all year. We appreciate everything you do to support our business and to care for your families. Enjoy this week!