National Nanny Recognition Week
Since 1998, National Nanny Recognition Week has been observed the last week of September to recognize and celebrate nannies across the United States.
Here at Charlotte’s Best Nanny Agency, we will be hosting daily giveaways to reward nannies and mannies in the community for their dedication and hard work. Thank you to our partners who we are teaming up with this for this special recognition with their great prizes and resources.
We’ll also be honoring our annual Carolina Super Nanny. Nominations are open now and due by September 16th. The winner will be announced September 25th.
- Candidates must be experienced nannies, working in North or South Carolina.
- Nannies must be professional, reliable, and pass an extensive background check.
- He or she should be civic minded and give back to the community in some way.
- We are looking for nominees who are educationally focused and looking for new ways to grow their caregiving skills.
- Nannies must be nominated by the families they work for or by members of the community.
Thank you to all of our nannies who do great work here in Carolina. We appreciate you and are so excited to celebrate your dedication and achievements. We encourage our families to note this special week and do something fun to celebrate your nanny and his/her support of your family.