With all of the uncertainty with school this fall, Charlotte’s Best Nanny Agency wants to help parents provide the best educational environment possible to their children. The agency will be placing Home School Coordinators and Private Educators to assist students and families with virtual learning options.
NC’s Governor Cooper has recommended schools use the Plan B option. This will include a mix of remote and classroom instruction. Schools will take several precautions to keep children and staff safe including a mask requirement, daily temperature checks, social distancing, and disinfecting. Schools are able to offer all virtual learning if they choose to do so.
Charlotte Mecklenberg Schools announced a B+ plan. Students will be divided into 3 groups and attend school for a few days to meet their teachers, get supplies, and address questions. After 2 weeks of divided, in person learning- students will be remote learning going forward for now.
WCNC featured Charlotte’s Best Nanny Agency’s Home School Coordinator and Private Educator service on the 5:00 pm news last night. To hear more about our service and a little from Owner, Emily Miller watch the story below.
Home School Coordinators
- Specialist that comes to the home daily
- Implements and facilitates a home school learning program of parents choice
- Responsible for coming in and setting up a productive and organized homeschool setting in the home, and implementing chosen home schooling program.
- Facilitate styles of home schooling such as Traditional learning, Montessori, Charlotte Mason, Unit, Immersion, or other homeschooling methods.
- Hourly Rate: $20.00 – $25.00 plus an hour, dependent on experience and number of children
- Benefits: Minimum of a school year commitment, Paid major holidays, Two weeks of paid vacation, Continued pay while family is away, and paid mileage if they drive the children.
- Experienced classroom teachers and tutors that will discuss family’s needs, and work with them to identify and pick the best homeschool program to use to teach children.
- Set up an enriching home school environment in the home and teach children via the home schooling program preferred.
- Having a trained educator in the home to facilitate children’s at home educational needs is a way to ensure children are engaged, learning, and staying on grade level.
- Can teach up to 3-4 children at a time and can facilitate at home education for multiple grade levels.
- Can facilitate many styles of home schooling such as Traditional learning, Montessori, Charlotte Mason, Unit, Immersion, or any other homeschooling method you prefer.
- Hourly Rate: $25.00 – $30.00 plus an hour, dependent on experience and number of children
- Benefits: Minimum school year commitment, Paid major holidays, Two weeks of paid vacation, Continued pay while family is away, and paid mileage if they drive the children.
If you’re interested in applying to be a Private Educator or Home School Coordinator, please apply here. We are looking for candidates who can commit for the 2020/2021 school year, have experience in a K-12 classroom or with homeschooling, as well as degrees in Education. If you are looking to hire a Private Educator or Home School Coordinator, please click here.
While we all wait to see how the fall goes, it’s important to know that there is no perfect scenario for learning in a pandemic. Our kids, parents, caregivers, and educators have been through alot and continue to do the best they can. Please show grace- to yourselves, to your children, and to others. As always, we are here to help you navigate these uncertain times. Please reach out with questions.