Southern Christmas Show
Let’s go to the Southern Christmas Show…….. I hate to do this post the first day of November, but it is that time again, time for the annual Southern Christmas Show, at The Park Expo in Charlotte NC. This year the Southern Christmas Show will be held between November 9th-19th.
As a Charlotte Native, I grew up going to this show and was always a wonderful pre-Christmas tradition. The show features venders from all over the region. These vendors sell everything from makeup, to wine, to handmade crafts, to Helmuts Strudel, and the latest trends to buy for all the people on your Christmas list. You can visit booths from Belk to wood crafters. They also have an opportunity where your kids can get their pictures with Santa, and a Gingerbread House contest. You can see all the latest Christmas decorations, and even cross a few people off your Christmas list. The show has events and performances throughout the day, pictures with Santa, as well as story times. Read below to get information on how you can be entered to win two FREE tickets to the Christmas Show, Show tips, A special CBN discount code for $3.00 off your tickets, and more.
You can enter to win two FREE tickets to the Southern Christmas Show vis the widget below or via our Facebook “Contest” page. Winner will be announced November 8th at Noon on our widget and Facebook page.
Open Daily November 9-13th, with a preview day on November 8th.
Sundays, Monday and Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
All other days: 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Preview Night – Wednesday, November 8, 2017: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
*Charlotte’s Best Nanny Agency was given the coupon code “NANNY” for our families and nannies to use to receive a $3.00 discount (from the at the door ticket price with is $12.00) on their tickets to this year’s Christmas Show*
(Discount not valid for preview night tickets.)
To purchase your tickets Buy Your Tickets Here (the code “NANNY” should be pre-populated in the promotion code area) to receive your discounted tickets.
Adult Preview Night (Ages 13 + only) 19.00 each
Adult Ticket 9.00 each with the code “NANNY”
Child (ages 6-12 years old) 3.00 each
Children ages 5 & under FREE with a paying adult
- The show can get crowded, so be aware that small children might not enjoy the long waits in line on the weekends. Go through the week to avoid major lines.
- Strollers may be hard to maneuver through the crowds on the weekend.
- Bring comfortable walking shoes, there is a lot of walking to do.
- Bring a bag to carry all of your purchases
- Wear something that screams Christmas (This is the event to bust out those Christmas Sweaters and Christmas Leggings
- Most vendors accept credit cards, but I would bring cash just in case and it will make your purchase quicker.
- They have a Santa there to take pictures with your children, so this might be a great time to bring the children to get their Santa picture taken.
- There is also a food court and many food vendors for those who need a bite to eat or somewhere to rest.
- If you love Christmas and handmade goods, then the Christmas Show is for you.
Address for Christmas Show
The Park Expo and Conference Center
2500 E. Independence Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28205